top of page



These are common questions that we receive from current and potential tenants relating to the inquiring about our Landlord/Tenant Policies or leasing one of our available properties:  Residential Homes and Commercial or Business Properties.

Proceed below to see more.


Do you have any available rental properties?

Please visit our currently available properties list HERE.

The list is updated daily for both residential and commercial properties.


How can I inquire about scheduling a tour for one of your properties?

To get in touch with us to schedule a tour, you can:

1) Call or text our main line 425-470-6656

2) Email our leasing agent


What is your application process and who needs to apply?

Everyone who will be residing in the home will need to apply if you are over the age of 18, or listed as an occupant/dependent for those under the age of 18.  Application fees are $40 per applicant and are non refundable.  Co-Signors are considered to assist in situations when credit or income is insufficient for approval.


What is your screening criteria for renting one of your properties?

We follow Washington State's Fair Housing Laws against discrimination.  All of our applicants are welcome to apply for any available property.  Please see our screening criteria HERE.


Do you accept rental assistance programs like subsidized housing vouchers?

We will review all sources of rental assistance and qualified income sources to determine eligibility for our applicant screening.


Where can I pay rent for a property that Anchor currently manages?

Anchor accepts the following methods of paying for rent:  Online (Bank ACH and Credit/Debit Cards, Checks, Cashier Checks, Money Order (NO CASH is accepted)

1) Online: Click Here for Access for current tenants

2) Physical Checks, Cashier Checks, Money Orders - Mail or Bring to our office, M-F 9:00-6:00.


I want to get a pet.  What is the process to get this approved by the Landlord?

Each property has their own pet policy.  Any questions for pet approvals will require a conversation with your property manager.  There are fees and deposits associated with each pet in our rental homes.  There are also breed, size, and quantity restrictions as well, which will vary per property.


How can I submit a maintenance request and who is responsible for the repair?

Requests for maintenance repair must be submitted in writing to your property manager.  Please utililize the Tenant Portal or you can also email your request as well.  No phone calls or text messages will be accepted as valid requests for maintenance.  

Generally, maintenance repair costs are the landlord's responsibility, unless the repair or damage was caused by the tenant and/or their guests.


My lease is expiring and I want to move out.  What is the next step?

Please notify your property manager in writing with a proper Notice to Vacate notice 20 days prior to your lease expiration date.  Manager must acknowledge your notice for it to be valid, as an email may not suffice.  Notice To Vacate forms can be downloaded HERE to fill out and submit to your manager.


Is my Security Deposit refundable?

The Security Deposit is refundable after the tenant moves out at the end of their lease agreement and there are no damages or unpaid balances on the tenant ledger.  Move Out damages will be assessed accordingly and will vary per tenancy.

*If you have questions that are more specific or are not on this list, please contact us below to submit your

question for a quick response.  Each situation is unique and may require more insight and discovery.

bottom of page